Mar 18, 2011

Road Music: Songs in Espanol

A tribute to my new digs - Spain. Songs in Espanol.

VIDEO: 'Malaguena Salerosa' by Chingon

I requested this track at a Mexican dinner on my last day in Venezia. The song is performed by my Rolemodel's band 'Chingon'. Like Robert Rodriguez, my dinner host was a DIY "Mexi-CAN". Someone who intitially came to Venice for 2 days as a traveler and has since made a life there.

Update: This song was the also ringtone of a chica I met at a Lucha Libre wrestling show in Barcelona.

VIDEO: 'La Camisa Negra' by Juanes

This song was introduced to me a few years ago by someone who's played a big part in my life. I've heard this song in bars both in Germany and Italy. If I continue to hear it, this might threaten to be the official anthem for my Euro trip.

- Find the entire 'Road Music' Track listings here

No comments:

Post a Comment