Mar 28, 2011

Road music: Calella, First Resort.

I am in love with Barcelona. Have left the city for the weekend so I could avoid the inflated hostel weekend rates and instead spend that amount on the neighboring resorts and cities. Any excuse to be nearby so I can return to this amazing place.

Calella, was my first stop. A deserted party resort with dozens of empty hotels, my hostel was 7 storeys with roughly 3 rooms occupied. I had a 5-bed room to myself.

Not a very social weekend. The first night was spent watching Jazz at a cafe. The second, watching waves by the beach till 2 in the morning.

This was the soundtrack in my head.

VIDEO: 'This Must Be The Place' by Talking Heads


VIDEO: 'Holiday' by The Get Up Kids (live)


- Find the entire 'Road Music' Track listings here

No comments:

Post a Comment