Aug 31, 2011

A question answered with a quote: UK edition

I've spent just over 2 weeks in total in the UK, 4 Days in Edinburgh and the rest in England. There are still enough conversations had to warrant a stand alone QAWaQ.

Its great finding people with compelling minds. My latest couchsurfing host in Brighton was just that sort of chap. A man of conviction, with quick repartee. He constructs awesome word pictures by employing the unlikeliest sequence of words. A good family friend who I reunited with in London is also a similar quick wit. As always it was a real pleasure to reunite and revel in good conversation. I dedicate this collection to them.

Find the collection of quotables here:
- A question answered with a quote: German + Italian edition
- A question answered with a quote: Spain edition
- A question answered with a quote: Portugal edition
- A question answered with a quote: Holland Edition
- A question answered with a quote: UK Edition
- A question answered with a quote: Lithuania Edition
- A question answered with a quote: Latvia + Estonia edition
- A question answered with a quote: England edition
- A question answered with a quote: Germany Revisited edition
- A question answered with a quote: Turkey edition
- Listen to my Podcast inspired by AQAwaQ: Lets's Get Real podcast

With that I present to you 'A question answered with a quote: UK edition'

shy kids get no sweets

If I was more confident I could manage more things

ferris bueler, snooty waiterThat's good for you but [personally] I don't care

robbie williams, madame tussaud(sarcastically) Well I should really try to meet Robbie Williams
so a wider group of people would be impressed

Using a mathematical term, what you're searching for is an asymptote

If you don't feel it, its useless

skydiving, scaredSome people think before they jump,
you like to jump first then think about it for ages

That would be cool! If you could just press a button
and you could leap into someone's life as if it was a book

I wish people knew how hard it is to die...

If there's even a little bit of disappointment,
there must have been some expectation

holland tunnel, netherlands, new yorkWhat's the big deal? It is a BIG deal but there is also a lesser deal

You must meet a lot of people

misheard: Everyone goes home
actually said: I don't want to go home

No comments:

Post a Comment