Sep 10, 2011

A question answered with a quote: Lithuania edition

This concurrent with the UK Edition will likely be the last collection of quotes exclusively from one country. I set an arbitrary mission to stay a month in each country I've set foot in, this is likely to change as my funds dwindle and my focus changes.

Lithuania has been amazingly hospitable. I've met some incredibly engaging people, from fellow travelers to welcoming locals. I've definitely been spoilt over here.

Find the collection of quotables here:
- A question answered with a quote: German + Italian edition
- A question answered with a quote: Spain edition
- A question answered with a quote: Portugal edition
- A question answered with a quote: Holland Edition
- A question answered with a quote: UK Edition
- A question answered with a quote: Lithuania Edition
- A question answered with a quote: Latvia + Estonia edition
- A question answered with a quote: England edition
- A question answered with a quote: Germany Revisited edition
- A question answered with a quote: Turkey edition
- Listen to my Podcast inspired by AQAwaQ: Lets's Get Real podcast

With that I present to you 'A question answered with a quote: Lithuania edition'

Its only a problem once you realise the truth,
cuz as soon as you start thinking you're fucked

Past the point of no poems


(complaining) Shit! I'm popular


You're own food doesn't taste as good



You're a young man, entertaining will come later

The very joy of discovery is what matters

Did you have sexual intercourse or just intellectual intercourse?

I'm not jealous of your stories, I'm jealous of your happiness

Everytime you open your mouth it creates an opportunity,
it really can be an art

We're just thinking happy but we're forgetting everything

Do you want to cut the sky?


I didn't have time to... (correcting himself)
I didn't take the time to...


First comes the measure of faith, then the witness


If we were launching balloons, you'd have asked us for condoms

A connection is based on the conditions and the moment,
sometimes it can happen on the first encounter and never again

When I'm in the city I'm inspired by nature
but when I'm in nature I'm not inspired by anything

Every game requires a different type of woman

No comments:

Post a Comment