Nov 17, 2011

A question answered with a quote: England edition

I began my 'QAwaQ: UK Edition' many months ago but have decided to compile a new list dedicated to England. Apart from my awesome 4 nights at the Edinburgh 'Fringe' I might actually not see the other parts of the UK outside of England. I'm even considering a 'QAwaQ: London Edition' to honor the length of time I've been here.

Find the collection of quotables here:
- A question answered with a quote: German + Italian edition
- A question answered with a quote: Spain edition
- A question answered with a quote: Portugal edition
- A question answered with a quote: Holland Edition
- A question answered with a quote: UK Edition
- A question answered with a quote: Lithuania Edition
- A question answered with a quote: Latvia + Estonia edition
- A question answered with a quote: England edition
- A question answered with a quote: Germany Revisited edition
- A question answered with a quote: Turkey edition
- Listen to my Podcast inspired by AQAwaQ: Lets's Get Real podcast

With that I present to you 'A question answered with a quote: England edition


- You don't see your own skills
- It all depends on how you sell it afterwards

I'm only smart when I'm with someone, when I'm single I become dumb again

I'm pretty lucky no one else wants these things

- "Yeah. But that doesn't mean I wanna hear about it"
- "True. But it doesn't mean I should change my factory settings"

We all have to make choices

Vagrant with fishing gear(!?) admonishing kids making out
Vagrant: Why don't you get a room!
Guy: (without missing a beat) There's a lake over somewhere over there

No comments:

Post a Comment