Apr 20, 2012

Home Movies: 500 Days of Summer - Architecture of Happiness

500 days of summer,
Standout scene from '500 Days of Summer' (2009)
I'm not one for Bucket lists, what makes me happy is momentary and usually not so defined.
I found this line which simplifies my goals under one directive "You can measure your happiness by the gap between your thoughts and your actions". Its the mantra I've been living by the last few years and what I largely document on this blog.

Watch video of this memorable scene here
VIDEO: 500) Days of Summer - Expectations Versus Reality

Find Happiness related post below:
- Portugal: eat, pray, LOVE - Portugal sure is warm!
- Jacques Henri Lartigue: Why I'm getting a camera
- 'Songs to be happy to' tracklistings
Happiness, Dreams, Hard Work: Dirk [Nowitzki] DID it!

No comments:

Post a Comment