Aug 31, 2013

A question answered with a quote: Caracas (Venezuela) edition

[speechless]
Update: ... In the best way possible

With that I present to you the Caracas (Venezuela) edition of 'A question answered with a quote'.

"You came here just for basketball? That's crazy!"
Local: What's your plan for 2 weeks
Me: Survive!
Local: You'll be fine. Venezuelans are surviving everyday
Adiasongue Makenda Pamzo (Kikongo: Show me the way to happiness)
Person 1: ... Es psicologico
Person 2: "It's just a dream"
"Si no hay amor, que no haya nada" (Espanol: If there is no love, there is nothing)
I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way
Take a picture with your mind
I shouldn't just keep telling you where I've been

It's an adventure. And we're all on it.
- A question answered with a quote: Chile edition
- A question answered with a quote: Argentina edition
- A question answered with a quote: Caracas (Venezuela) edition
- A question answered with a quote: Brazil edition
- A question answered with a quote: Ecuador edition
- A question answered with a quote: Colombia edition
- Find my original 'A question answered with a quotes' from Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment